Ashton received her bachelor degree of Diplomacy of National Chengchi University. Besides her curricular activities, she was respectively an intern and contracted office assistant at two different departments of our Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA). She used to be a self-employed tutor teaching mostly English, whose students aged from 5 to 16. Afterwards, she worked as a sales representative at a domestic computer company which manufactures industrial computers. Her working experiences are all highly related to customer relationship management, and especially with her experiences at MOFA, she develops her interests in global affairs. With the advancement of technology, she shifts her focus onto patent rights derived from new technology, hoping she would be able to utilize what she has learned in both legal and technological fields.
- Bachelor of Diplomacy, National Chengchi University
EXPERIENCE & RECOGNITION
- Sales representative of Production & Service Division of Portwell, Inc.
- Afterschool program tutor of Kid Castle Yingge Branch
- Contracted office assistant of Department of Protocol of Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Intern of Department of Latin American and Caribbean Affairs of Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Self-employed tutor
International Relations, Education, Customer Relationship Management