Iris obtained a bachelor’s degree in physics and a master’s degree in law from National Taiwan University and is licensed to practice in Taiwan. Worked in one of Taiwan’s largest intellectual property law firms and a corporate law firm, she is familiar with patent drafting and response in the United States, Taiwan, and China and has experience in providing legal services such as Appeal, contract review, legal dispute consultation and litigation in Taiwan. Iris expects to provide professional advices in better consideration of both technical issues and legal practice with her combination of multiple viewpoints.
- Master of Laws, Graduate Institute of Interdisciplinary Legal Studies, National Taiwan University
- Bachelor of Science, Physics, National Taiwan University
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, National Taiwan University
- Taiwan Bar Admissions
EXPERIENCE & REGCONITION
- Jianq Chyun Intellectual Property Group, Associate
- L&P Attorneys, Internship Attorney