Yen-Pu Chang has a dual educational background in physics and biology, and has many years of research and development experience in the biotechnology field. His expertise in intellectual property rights is patent drafting and responding office actions for cases in the fields of biotechnology, medicine, medical devices and finance.
- Master of Science in Institute of Biochemical Sciences, National Taiwan University
- Bachelor of Science in Department of Physics, National Taiwan University
- Taiwan Patent Attorney
EXPERIENCE & RECOGNITION
- Patent Engineer, Lexcel Partners IP Firm
- Research Assistant, Genomics Research Center, Academia Sinica
- Associate Researcher, Metagone Biotech Inc.